- List 5-10 fictional characters you have a crush on and what they're from.
- Can be from a TV show, movie (live action as well), book, web comic
- Can even be OCs
- Write why
- The list doesn't have to be in order.
- Tag other deviants who you think might be interested!
- That's about it
- Blank meme
1. Loki (The Avengers)
- Funny story on how I became obsessed with him: When I watched Thor for the first time, I barely acknowledged that he existed (I wasn't paying attention). Occasionally I would look up from my computer and ask "Huh? Who's that?" whenever he was on screen before shrugging and going back to work. When I was able to watch The Avengers, he became my favorite character and my all time favorite Marvel Villain. I love almost everything about him: his voice, his mannerisms, his hair, he was basically the whole package for me.
2. Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
- Before you go "WHAAAT?! YOU DON'T THINK POE IS HOT?!", allow me to explain: I just see Poe as like the new Han Solo for the girls to go gaga over, but Kylo was different. He had so much mystery around him that he fascinated me a lot, not to mention I wondered what he really looked like under his mask. Once he took it off, I was like..."Wow...he's kind of hot". Even though what he did was horrible (not going to spoil what exactly he did), I sill felt interested in him.
3. Chase Young (Xiaolin Showdown)
- I blame PurfectPrincessGirl for getting me interested in him . Aside from his good looks, I really like his personality and his abilities. He also has a fascinating backstory.
4. The Prince, Prince Charming, and Prince Phillip (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty)
- I know this is cheating, but I just love all three of them! They're the original Disney Princes and are probably better than the modern ones. They are incredibly hot, their singing voices are just AMAZING, and they're pretty much what every girl wants in a guy.
5. Flash Sentry (My Little Pony)
- Gotta love that guitar playing Royal Guard waifu stealing Pegasus. His eyes are so pretty!
6. The Phantom (Phantom of the Opera)
- I feel so bad for him! He's really a misunderstood guy despite all of the horrible things he's done...Dat singing voice that Gerard Butler did though...
7. Flynn Rider (Tangled)
- Fun Fact: While creating Flynn, the people at Disney put up a poll to see what women found attractive in men. It's no lie that the final result of him became such a funny, great, and hot guy. The only downside is that I don't like his real name, Eugene.
8. Noah (Total Drama)
- My favorite Total Drama character and with good reason. He's kind of like a male version of myself in a way: snarky, always that kid who sits in the corner reading instead of socializing, really smart, etc.
9. Milo Thatch (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
- This is a very underrated choice and I don't care. He's so adorkable and it's awesome how, despite being a nerd, he managed to get a girl in the end!